Mindfulness and Meditation


It is essential to take time for yourself and meditate when times get stressful. In college, people become overwhelmed with their schoolwork and exams, which can lead to poor mental health. Meditation is a common source to relieve stress, improve focus and concentration, increase self-awareness, and improve sleep quality. These are just a few examples of the benefits that come along with meditation and mindfulness. Personally, I have used meditation to relax and find it to be super beneficial to my mental health. Reflect on yourself, and when times get stressful, try meditation and see the positive results. 

Comments

  1. Hi April! I really liked reading this blog post. I definitely agree that it is important to take time for yourself when things get stressful. Although I have never tried meditation, I think it would be very beneficial to my mental health. I think it would definitely help control stress levels. It is also an easy at-home way to de-stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi April! I really enjoyed getting to read ur topic today and thought it was great advice. I for sure agree that its important to take time for you when school or life get stressful. Ill also have to try and start meditation and see if it helps me! I look forward to having the time to reflect and concentrate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment